FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT VOLUNTEERING, CALL US AT 832-355-2102.
To apply, fill out this form and follow the instructions on the form to submit.
Volunteers are needed in various capacities throughout the hospital:
- at information desks
- in the Admitting/Discharge office
- in the International Patient Services
- in the Emergency department
- in the mail room
- in the gift shop
- with circulating art carts
- as pastoral visitors
- with the volunteer blood donor program
- in the waiting areas
Learn more about how volunteers contribute to St. Luke's.
BAYLOR ST. LUKE'S MEDICAL CENTER AUXILIARY PROGRAM
Those between the ages of 15 and 18 who are willing to commit a minimum of 100 hours for the summer or a year are eligible to apply for the Auxiliary's junior volunteer program. To apply, fill out this form or call 832-355-2103.
To become a member of the Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center Auxiliary Program, you must:
- be at least 18 years old
- volunteer an equivalent of three hours a week in our health system
- wear the Auxiliary uniform
- pay $5 annual dues
Service membership benefits include: